What do you need?
What we do
Profile: Stephen Scott
Change and risk
Business Continuity Management
- How to love an old ERP system
- Just enough project management
Thinking out loud
- Why learning from experience isn't
- How to succeed by accident
- The deep reasons behind project failure
Do you feel confident?
- You may already have thought carefully about the implications of the current economic climate, and emerging competitive threats.
- You may already have developed an approach which gives you as much confidence as you could reasonably expect.
- If so, thank you for visiting this site, but read no further. You have more useful things to do.
Do you need outside help?
- There are many things which you might have recognised the need to do, without yet knowing exactly how
- Whatever else is true, funding is tight
- Your people may also be acutely aware of the risks and difficulties they face
- The last thing you need, to maintain morale and energy, is an expensive consultancy job which might not deliver results
- But the right outside help could make life a lot easier
If this has anything to do with the physical flow or manufacture of goods, maybe we should talk:
- Syncresis' main strength is in mid-range and larger companies
- Smaller businesses might find us useful if there is something unusual about the business, and other business advisors have missed the point
- And there are better consulting firms if your current strategy is almost entirely focussed on cost-reduction
- But we are inventive, we have a flexible business model, we have a very varied kit-bag, and we will concentrate on what can work in your business, starting with the people and systems you've got.
Click here for a short summary of what we do
Are you in the area south and west of central London?
Syncresis Ltd. Company no. 3548391. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 14 Wolverton Avenue, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 7QD. Vat No. 711 0818 74
All material on this page is copyright of Syncresis Ltd, 2005-2009, unless otherwise stated.